AIM Prepaid Training Credit
Prepay & Get 10% Bonus Credit
AIM Prepaid Training Credit - Bonus 10% Credit*
Training Credit for use on corporate in-house training, on-campus or online Short Courses & Vocational Qualifications.
BUY NOW, TRAIN LATER.
Don’t make hasty training decisions just because you need to use up your 2017 budget. With AIM’s pre-pay option you can simply pay upfront then use your training credits on our Short Courses and Qualifications between now and 31 March 2018. Training is vital for your organisation – so spend your budget wisely to build skills, boost staff retention, and increase productivity and sales. It’s a win-win for you and your organisation.
- Short Courses - AIM offers a range of short courses available online or on-campus. For larger groups, in-house contextualisation is an option.
- Qualifications - AIM offers a range of Vocational Qualifications ranging from Certificates to Advanced Diplomas. Closed cohorts are available.
- Public Sector Training - AIM Public Sector, supported by CPM delivers management and leadership training open to participants from all government departments and agencies.
“I chose AIM because of the flexibility they offer. Some of the other providers don’t offer the same study options and as I am juggling work and family commitments, flexibility was a must”
Roslyn Atkinson, Mahlab Media
2015 Diploma student
What we offer
Invest prepaid training credit on self-paced online study, on-campus workshops or in-house solutions for group training.
Practical Short Courses
AIM has an unrivalled breadth and depth of training options including over 80 Short Courses across a range of subject areas which include:
- Courses ranging from 1-5 days
- Industry experienced Facilitators
- 100+ courses available
- Online, on-campus or in-house
Looking to get qualified? Wherever you need to be there’s a practical and applicable qualification that can get you there.
Including Certificates, Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas in:
- Leadership and Management
- Project Management
- Human Resources
- Government & more...
AIM Corporate Solutions
Supporting Public & Private Sectors, training is delivered in-house with contextualisation of existing programs. Public Sector training, supported by AIM Centre for Public Management offers courses such as:
- Improving Organisational Performance
- Manager and Leader Development
- Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- 360 Feedback and other Diagnosis
Payment support available
The number of years we've been in the business
Practical, real-world learning
The number of short courses & qualifications we offer
Payment support available